Business Development Director
Wilson Care Group is looking for a dynamic leader with unwavering work ethic, to manage the sales, marketing, and overall business development of our two companies. In addition to the responsibilities and requirements listed below, this individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate the ability to adapt, and prove they are an agent of change.
• Business Development Director oversees all sales and marketing activities, public relations, events, and business development.
• Individually responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business development department, while maintaining focus and demonstrating leadership with the company's strategic goals.
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth strategy.
• Establishes and tracks personal performance goals for all sales and marketing, and monitors and reports performance on a continual monthly basis.
• Continually developing and revising our Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company.
• Responsible to achieve objectives established in the Company's Strategic Marketing Plan.
• Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
• Helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with other professionals within the hospital, long term care facilities, physician offices, medical groups, case management offices and others in the community.
• Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities' management, discharge planners, case managers, banks, insurance companies, trust attorneys, wealth managers, and any potential referral partners to promote Wilson care services.
• Represents the Company for sales presentations, awards/events, and other public speaking requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in a business, marketing or liberal arts/communications related field preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a sales capacity.
• Knowledge of the healthcare and long term care industry is desired, but not a requirement.
• Must have good understanding of Oahu's markets with cultural understanding and connections to drive a thriving business.
• Knowledge of budget, sales, and marketing online/computer systems is highly desirable.
• Demonstrates strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
• Skilled at public relations and speaking.
If interested, please reply with an email or call (808) 596-4486 and ask to speak with our Operations Director Jonathan.
Our caregivers have the flexibility to work in the areas that they'd like and to work the hours that we have available. We offer outstanding benefits for our Employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and 401K! We are seeking compassionate professionals who'd love to work in an established agency and join our team of care professionals. Apply Today!
Please visit www.WilsonCare.com for more information about our company.