Line Service Technician
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Line Service Technician
Job Title: Line Service Technician
Job Summary: To provide requested services to all arriving and departing Wilson Air Center customers in a safe and timely manner. A high regard for customer service for the flight crews and passengers of privately owned aircraft must be maintained.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $20.00
Who is Wilson Air Center?
Wilson Air Center is an award-winning FBO (fixed base operator) in operation for over 25 years. We provide corporate aviation support services and are recognized as an industry leader for our unmatched approach to customer service. We have been voted the #1 Best FBO Chain for the 15th time in 2022 and are ranked as the top FBO by pilots year after year.
Why Join our Wilson Air Family?
Are you interested in aviation? Do you like working hands-on, in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and meeting new people every day? You may be the right fit to join our award-winning FBO team!
Performs all duties associated with day-to-day activities of the ramp to include:
- Greet, marshal, and park aircraft arriving and departing ramp area
- Fuel aircraft with Jet A or 100LL fuel as requested by pilot
- Tow aircraft on ramp area or in/out of hangars as needed
- Wing walk with aircraft to ensure safety
- Security checks around facility and parking area
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested
Support services to customers as needed to include:
- Baggage handling
- Courtesy van runs
Perform additional duties as requested or specified by location.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Outside work in all types of weather conditions
- Requires long periods of standing, bending, lifting, squatting, kneeling, and climbing ladders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a valid driver's license for at least 3 years with no more than 6 points
- Must have a High School diploma or a GED
- Must be able to pass a 10-year background check and drug screenings
- Must have basic math skills and communicate (read, write, speak) in English
- Must be a team player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Wilson Air CenterCharlotte, NC
Energy and Environment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.