Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: To ensure customer requests are filled in a timely, accurate, and friendly manner in the standard set forth by Wilson Air Center. A high regard for customer service for the flight crews and passengers of privately owned aircraft must be maintained.
Who is Wilson Air Center?
Wilson Air Center is an award-winning FBO (fixed base operator) in operation for over 25 years. We provide corporate aviation support services and are recognized as an industry leader for our unmatched approach to customer service and satisfaction. We have been voted the #1 Best FBO Chain for the 15th time in 2022 and are ranked as the top FBO locations by pilots year after year.
Why Join our Wilson Air Family?
Are you interested in aviation or hospitality? Do you enjoy providing excellent, personalized customer service and meeting new people every day? Do you enjoy going above and beyond for the customer's experience? You may be the right fit to join our award-winning FBO team!
Performs all duties associated with day to day activities of the front counter to include:
- Acknowledge all pilots or customers upon entering or leaving facility
- Ensure ramp access security
- Take fuel and service requests
- Ensure all requests are completed
- Close service orders to include payment via credit card, cash, or check
- Know and understand Wilson Air Center discounts and pricing
- Procure rental cars, hotel accommodations, and catering for pilots, flight crews, and customers
- Take customer requests via internet, phone, and airinc
- Verify information in the FBO Manager system upon arrival or departure
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Responsible for courtesy bar including making sure that coffee, tea, and supplies are available at all times
- Maintain a professional environment including a professional appearance and attitude
Additional duties to include
- Housekeeping duties
- Uplifting gallons for special giveaways
- Knowledgeable about current local events, restaurants, hotels, and directions
Perform additional duties as requested or specified by location
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Must be able to lift and carry 70-lbs from floor to waist level or higher on a continuous basis if required; able to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, standing, sitting, squatting, kneeling, crawling, and twisting for extended amounts of time. Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position; ability to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) such as ear protection, safety glasses, gloves, high visibility clothing when required. This is an airport environment with duties both indoor and outdoor. Must be able to withstand extreme outdoor weather conditions and extreme temperature ranges will be encountered.
Requirements and Qualifications
Must be 18 years of age or older; high school diploma or GED; valid driver's license; pass pre-employment and random drug screens; able to pass extensive 10 year background check. Must be people oriented; highly motivated with positive attitude; adhere to company policy; work effectively under time constraints; must be able to work varied hours including night, weekends, and holidays, must be able to stay late for irregular operations; must be able to stand for [prolonged periods of time; must be able to attend required training; must have computer experience; must have basic math skills to add, subtract, and convert gallons into pounds; must be able to effectively communicate (read, write, speak) in English. A minimum of one (1) year Customer Service experience/training is required. Face to face customer interaction and prior FBO experience preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Wilson Air CenterMemphis, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.