WHO WE ARE
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment and class action law firms. To date, our team of over 130 legal professionals has recovered more than $400,000,000 for the Wilshire Law Firm client family, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
This role is responsible for producing superior content for both the digital and physical space. You will leverage brand guidelines and visual centers to adapt and design creative results.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Display Ad Design
· Web Design
· Banner Design
· Print Ad Design
· Brochure Design
· Email Campaign Design
· Custom Image Creation for Social Media, Blogs, and Infographics
Skills and Qualifications:
· Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
· Must possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
· Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Highly proficient in all design aspects
· Must be driven and take ownership while performing well/meeting deadlines
· Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with C-Suite
· Web design experience is a plus but not required (HTML, CSS)
· Video editing experience a huge plus
· Must possess high attention to detail
For consideration apply with all of the information below:
· Cover Letter
· Portfolio and/or or work samples that demonstrate relevant experience
· Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
· We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and team work environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.