LPN or RN - ENT - Mayfaire/Jacksonville
- Expired: December 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wilmington Health is a medical group who aspires to be the most trusted partner in healthcare. We are committed to providing the highest qualify of care to the patients we serve in our communities. Our organization is constantly seeking for new ways to transform the delivery system. Wilmington Health strives to always improve the patient experience. We are looking to grow our team with like minded team members who share the values of our organization. Are you looking for a place to grow in a team who respects and embraces change and creative thinking? Are you looking to lead the way in quality care in your community? Come and join our team. Apply today!
About Wilmington Health
Since 1971, Wilmington Health has been committed to the care and health of our community in Wilmington as well as all of Southeastern North Carolina. Wilmington Health is structured as a multi-specialty medical practice with primary care providers integrated into the system. In this way, Wilmington Health is able to provide a comprehensive and coordinated approach to the care of all our patients. Wilmington Health is committed to using collaborative, evidence-based medicine in providing the highest quality of care to the patients we serve.
Administers nursing care for and treats patients in medical office, as directed by Physician, Advanced Clinical Provider, Registered Nurse or supervising clinical manager, by performing the following duties
- Prepares patient for and assists with examinations
- Administers injections and medications, dresses wounds and incisions, provides accurate and consistent information to the patient using an established protocol, interprets Physician's instructions to patients, assists with emergency and minor procedures, and performs related tasks as directed
- Collects patient data and maintains records of vital statistics and physiological/biological information in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and equipment, and maintains stock of supplies and medications
- Conducts specified laboratory tests
- Acts as receptionist, performs secretarial duties, may communicate with insurance companies, and calling in/faxing prescriptions
- Communicates with managed care for prior authorizations. Schedules procedures on campus and off site
- Responsible to respond to/triage patient phone calls and messages
- Educates patients and instructs on any medications, treatment plans, etc.
- As directed by department manager
- Active NC or Compact LPN License
- Or Active NC RN License
- Successfully completed and passed an accredited Practical Nursing Program
- One year clinical nursing experience
HealthcareView all jobs at Wilmington Health
Get fresh ENT Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.