Operations Assistant / Receptionist
Wilma Schumann Skin Care Miami, FL
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $550 to $650 Weekly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical
Wilma Schumann Skin Care Products, a leading international skin care company with more than 30 years of research and experience in European skin care techniques, is looking for outstanding candidates to join our Operations Team.
Our products are sold Business to Business to Skin Care Professionals, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, salons and directly to consumers through our eCommerce websites. Wilma Schumann products are also sold internationally through distributor partners. The position pays a salary plus performance based bonuses.
Wilma Schumann Skin Care and our sister company, Simplesa Nutrition, are young, energetic and forward thinking companies that allow employees to grow and develop their talents in a rewarding and professional environment. For more information please visit our websites at www.wilmaschumann.com and at www.simplesanutrition.com.
Job Title:Operations Assistant / Receptionist
Compensation: Base salary (weekly) PLUS Commissions on qualified sales.
Objective: To provide sales and operational support, order processing and excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Working knowledge of Quickbooks and some experience with online order processing. (Training will be provided).
2. Resolve customer service issues and complaints on a timely basis via emails and phone.
3. Process all Retail orders from internet and large Wholesale accounts.
4. Process credit card payments. Submit weekly reports.
5. Process UPS, DHL and USPS shipments and create labels. (automated).
6. Handle returns & process courier claims, collect monies due to us from couriers.
7. Ability to contact Wholesale clients via phone, WhatsApp, Messenger and email on a weekly basis and generate sales. Commissions will be paid on qualified sales.
8. Handle all incoming calls and help make outbound sales calls.
9. Pick up, sort and prepare daily mail.
10. Order supplies and materials.
11. Able to travel to shows and seminars.
12. Assist the Shipping Department with order processing when necessary.
13. Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by Management.
14. Walk in retail orders
Skills & knowledge necessary to perform duties: Computer knowledge necessary, Quickbooks experience a plus, customer service, bilingual (English / Spanish). Pleasant disposition, dress professionally, product knowledge (knowledge of the skin care industry a plus), excellent people skills, extremely organized, high level of energy.
Reports to: Management
Wilma Schumann Skin CareWhy Work Here?
Learn the ins and outs of operating a successful Health and Beauty business! Join a great team of energetic and dedicated professionals!
Wilma Schumann Skin Care Products is a leading international skin care company with more than 30 years of research and experience in European skin care techniques. We offer advanced anti-aging skin care products for professionals as well as direct to consumers. Our company is now two companies in one. Along Wilma Schumann Skin Care also coexists Simplesa Nutrition Corp., our supplements company and a leader in supplements and treatments for neurodegenerative concerns for ALS, Parkinsons and Alzheimer's. Together both companies provide outstanding products for the Health and Beauty market.
4850 SW 72nd AvenueMiami, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Wilma Schumann Skin Care