Realities Program Manager | Adults w/ IDD
Willows Way Saint Charles, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Willows Way Inc.
Realities Program Manager
Qualifications: The Realities Program Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of human services, education or social sciences, and at least two years of experience within the field of developmental disabilities.
Function: The goal of the Realities Program Manager is to lead the service planning and delivery efforts of a team of Community Resource Coordinators to clients receiving Realities services. This will include coordination and completion of the individual support planning process for clients, monitoring of service quality and outcome attainment, training and development of program staff, supervision of service delivery and individual staff performance, and completion of administrative activities in support of the Associate Director of Independent Living.
Status: Full Time Exempt position
Reports to: Associate Director of Independent Living
Required Availability: Flexible schedule required to accommodate necessary client meetings, supervisory and training responsibilities, and program and agency meetings. Such duties occur during normal office hours or on evenings and weekends, at one or more locations as determined by client or agency needs. This position does include on-call/back-up responsibilities as determined by program and agency policy.
- Ability to lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects up to 25 pounds in weight
- Ability to continually walk and stand for up to three (3) hours
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak effectively in English
- Ability to see and hear as necessary based on specific assignment(s)
- Dispossession of communicable disease(s) (e.g., tuberculosis)
- Ability to complete basic math functions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Reliable transportation, current vehicle insurance and valid driver’s license. (Must obtain Class E Driver’s license within 30 days of hire)
- Must be able to successfully obtain CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration and Crisis Intervention certification.
- Successfully pass all required background checks for the position.
Responsibilities: The Realities Program Manager will be responsible with leading and directing a team of Community Resource Coordinators in delivering services that assure that individual participants experience a sense of self-determination, security and satisfaction in their lives; that they have opportunity for meaningful relationships with others in their community, as well as having their rights and dignity respected at all times. To this end, the Realities Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Completing/coordinating the individual support planning process for each individual supported to assure that personal outcomes and support preferences are clearly identified.
- Having a working knowledge of accreditation standards and insuring services address these standards.
- Assuring that each individual served has the opportunity to include at his/her discretion all people who know and care about him/her in the individual support planning process.
- Instructing/developing support staff to provide the supports identified for each participant through the individual support planning process.
- Informing each service recipient of his/her rights as a service recipient and provide any instruction necessary in how to exercise them.
- Assuring that each service recipient is provided due process regarding any restriction of rights or use of behavioral interventions by serving as an advocate representative in the agency Due Process Committee.
- Constructing and implementing staffing assignments and schedules to assure that each service recipient receives all supports identified through the individual support planning process.
- Conducting regularly scheduled program team meetings to clearly communicate all necessary administrative and operational information to staff, as well as support staff in understanding agency and program policy and procedures.
- Participating in on-call supervisory and emergency response processes implemented by the Associate Director.
- Conducting quarterly reviews of service recipient status to assure that all financial and individual benefit information (SSI/SSA, food stamps, medicaid, etc) is complete and that individual’s financial/benefit security is maintained as needed.
- Conducting quarterly reviews of service recipient status to assure that the client is aware of health and medical supports as needed.
- Conducting quarterly reviews of home safety and ensure safety drills are completed accurately.
- Participating in all quality assurance and outcome assessment processes implemented by the Associate Director and completing all required quality monitoring reports and outcome assessment reports.
- Implementing any necessary corrective service delivery actions to address service quality or outcome attainment issues identified through quality and outcome reviews.
- Facilitating communication and service coordination between service recipients, family members, service funders and case management systems supporting participants.
- Completing any informational reports requested or implemented by the Associate Director or agency leadership.
- Providing ongoing performance feedback to Community Resource Coordinators as required to include corrective action as necessary.
- Assuring accurate and timely completion of all necessary service documentation, individual records, payroll documentation, leave requests, mileage reimbursement sheets or other required agency reports or documentation.
- Adhering at all times to the ethical behavior guidelines of Willows Way and to all Willows Way policy and procedures, and assuring that all staff supervised adhere to these guidelines.
- Fill role of Community Resource Coordinator as needed and/or assigned.*
In addition to the above responsibilities and to assure efficient operation within Willows Way, Inc., the Realities Program Manager is responsible to:
- Complete all required training as directed by Willows Way, Inc. and to submit documentation of completed training to the Willows Way Training Department
- Insure personnel records are up to date at all times i.e. current driver’s license, valid vehicle insurance, address, phone numbers.
- Review voicemail/e-mail messages per program requirements and respond accordingly to all supervisory directions and inquiries issued through voicemail, e-mail, and other modes of communication.
- Respond promptly to inquiries from clients, families, guardians, partnering service providers, other Willows Way Departments, co-workers, etc…
- Participate in all support planning meetings or organizational meetings as directed by supervisor.
- Complete accurately all support and administrative paperwork and submit according to Willows Way Policy and Procedure (i.e. timesheets, mileage sheets, program reports, daily observation notes, etc.)
- Act in accordance to ethical standards and guidelines for professionalism at all times.
- Display a positive attitude, contribute to a positive and productive work environment and demonstrate belief in the value of team work.
- Display a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Know, understand and implement all Willows Way Policies and Procedures
- Perform duties in a manner that is consistent with the mission, values and policies of Willows Way.
- Additional duties as may be assigned
Powered by JazzHR