Community Nursing Director
Willowbrook Management, Inc. Savoy, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $54,000 to $58,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, vision
Willowbrook of Savoy, a provider of person-centered dementia care services, is currently looking to fill a newly created position at their Savoy, IL campus. Willowbrook has been established in the Savoy/Champaign-Urbana, IL area for over five years. Our concentration of care is solely on dementia. Our focus and philosophy is on the individual needs of the person with dementia, we ask our staff to get into the residents moments, we do not ask the resident to get into ours. Our campus is small, each house is uniquely designed to accommodate up to 12 residents at a time. With the addition of this position, we hope to continue to foster the following:
- An atmosphere that is centered on the individual resident
- A work environment that staff enjoy working within
- An environment that makes our families feel comfortable within and that their loved one is safe and secure
- We want to continue to build a strong bond with the community with a continued belief that Willowbrook believes that good care is our highest priority.
The following is required:
- Must have a current Illinois Registered Nursing license in good standing
- Must have at least 3 years of management experience
These requirements are forefront in our decision however, the following qualities and assets are just as important to us:
- Good personal leadership skills
- A self-motivator
- Ability to lead others by example
- Experience with staff scheduling that is effective with cost consideration in mind
- A will and desire to promote positivity within the ranks
- An individual who can be fair, equal and consistent with decision making. Has the ability to time manage, organize and prioritize
If you are a registered nurse that has the compassion, understanding and patience to work with not only residents with cognitive decline but also the staff that take care of their needs, please consider our position for your next job.
Willowbrook Management, Inc.Why Work Here?
Concentration on memory/cognition care, opportunity to bring new ideas and processes to the position, work within a small community setting.
Willowbrook of Savoy is located on Curtis Road in Savoy, IL. We provide senior care services strictly for those individuals affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia related illnesses. Our houses are designed specifically for groups of 14 or less residents. Willowbrook Memory Support Residence strives to work in partnership with residents, family, physicians and staff to provide quality care that produces great moments throughout the day for those affected by dementia. Our goal is to set community standards, exceed expectations for those we serve and to provide a compassionate resource for the community.
406 Curtis RoadSavoy, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Willowbrook Management, Inc.