1. Performs job duties safely as specified in the physical, sensory, and mental
2. Reads menus, recipes, and reviews the necessary steps in meal preparation with
the Director of Food & Nutrition Services.
3. Prepares menu items in accordance with established standards.
4. Determines quantity of food needed in meal preparation.
5. Follows established recipes.
6. Uses proper food preparation and handling techniques.
7. Prepares substitute items to meet resident's individual needs.
8. Serves meals using portions listed on menu.
9. Covers, dates, and labels leftovers and stores properly.
10. Follows established security routine.
11. Uses proper infection control techniques and protective equipment as needed.
12. Supervises food service staff in absence of Director of Food & Nutrition Services
or Assistant Director of Food & Nutrition Services.
13. Receives and checks deliveries against invoices in absence of Director of Food &
Nutrition Services or Assistant Director of Food & Nutrition Services.
14. Cleans and maintains the kitchen Facility in a safe and sanitary manner including
floors, walls, all equipment and utensils.
15. Performs dish washing of pots, pans and other designated items.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro