Certified Nursing Assistant 2:30p-10:30p
Part-Time position with competitive wages for Evenings and Nights.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
2. Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
3. Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care Guides.
4. Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help. provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
5. Moves or assists residents in moving to and from bed as necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
6. Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat and orderly.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High School Degree and previous Long Term Care Nursing Assistant experience preferred.
2. Must possess a current (not expired or lapsed) Nurse Aide Certification.
3. Must be listed on the State Nurse Aide Registry.
4. Must have no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
5. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro