Supports the delivery of the agreed upon service to the client(s). Provides call center/customer service support. Predominately inbound customer service calls (though may entail outbound calls for follow-up). Responsible for upholding the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and achieving a high level of client satisfaction. Work closely with the Client Relationship Managers or Operational Managers to resolve issues and identify opportunities for increasing the value of the service to the client(s).
Perform customer service support and meet clients' day-to-day administrative needs with respect to defined benefit pension plans
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone or e-mail and ensure that appropriate action is taken, including follow up
- Research participant questions and plan issues
- Maintain complete and accurate case notes
- Work closely with other customer service representatives and client representatives
- Complete special projects as needed
- Communicate on a proactive basis
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Read and understand the client's plan documents, amendments, etc.
- Follow procedures and guidelines
- Able to comfortably question the customer in an encouraging manner so as to affect a positive relationship and establish a comfort level to gain the customer's confidence
- Possess the ability to analyze and solve problems in a changeable work environment
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers and team members
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a customer service setting, at least 2-3 years is preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (30 - 40 hours/week with some overtime requested; variety of schedule start and end times)
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights. at https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/954/2019/09/Equal-Employment-Opportunities-EEO-Policy.pdf
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.