Our client, Williams-Sonoma, Inc., has an immediate need for a temporary Graphic Designer at their corporate offices in San Francisco. The Graphic Designer will jump in and assist with the catalog production for the WS brand and work cross functionally with various teams to ensure all catalog deliverables are met.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSI) is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. The family of brands, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Pottery Barn Teen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham, is among the best known and most respected in the industry. They offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home.
A temporary position is an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience or get your foot in the door with an employer. It’s a great way to network, pick up new skills and expand your resume.
Come work for us! We offer competitive pay, as well as SF Health and Sick benefits and 401(k) upon meeting the eligibility requirements.
- Consistently execute design concepts established by the Creative Directors (catalog/editorial, marketing/brand collateral, environmental graphics to web banners, microsites, landing pages, lookbooks, presentations, etc.)
- Maintain brand concepts, standards and identities
- Present work to Creative Director in a timely and organized manner
- Original ideas
- Editorial design and photo editing (nice to have)
- Strong design background and eye for composition
- Ability to create original art (brand development assets)
- Team-oriented and collaborative approach to Creative development
- Layout design proficiency
- Aptitude for developing mock-ups and mood boards for presentation(s)
- Advanced knowledge of typography
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, major in Graphic Design
- 3 years experience in Graphic Design
- Conceptual thinking and problem solving
- Obsessive, compulsive attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to shift gears in a fast-paced continually evolving environment
- High proficiency in all Adobe Suite software