We’re READY TO WORK, are you?
WillScot seeks a safe, professional and customer-focused CDL A commercial driver.
We’ll train the right candidate, even with limited experience. All routes are local, so you’re home every night!
WHO WE ARE:
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. Our buildings are used for a variety of applications from construction trailers, to portable classrooms, even medical facilities… Chances are you’ve been in a WillScot building recently! Read more about our opportunity below and if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WHO WE NEED:
Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their career and excited to provide our customers a level of service unmatched in our industry!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our Drivers are the face of WillScot to many of our customers. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to achieve On-time and In-full (OTIF) deliveries, installations, and returns while providing a high level of customer service SAFELY. Safety equipment and business-specific training is provided!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Our CDL Drivers drive a 3+ ton truck to deliver, relocate, and return units to and from customer locations; perform set-ups and knockdowns, install value-added products, such as decks, ramps and stairs and maintain service and safety of our units during transportation. Our regular work is year-round, Monday through Friday and you're home nightly!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- CDL A and a good driving record is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- An up-to-date DOT and Physical card is required
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communications skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel as well as WillScot employees at various branch locations
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
See more about WillScot and what we do on our YouTube Channel!
WillScot offers all full-time employees great work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- US Employees start with 25 paid leave days a year: 11 vacation days, 2 personal days and 12 holidays annually!
- WillScot’s 401(k) plan offers immediate enrollment and a generous match
- We offer excellent medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with generous HSA funding
- You receive paid disability and term life insurances and an employee assistance program
- Multiple employee discount programs
Collaboration Excellence Empowerment Innovation
WillScot, headquartered in historic Fell’s Point, Baltimore, MD, is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
WillScot is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled.
For more information visit our website at www.willscot.com.