- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and completing the design of residential and commercial building projects. Are you forward-thinking and ready to join a team utilizing cutting-edge technologies? You will work closely with both the design and construction teams throughout the project from inception to handover.
About Williams + Harvey’s:
Williams + Harvey’s is a vertically integrated mechanical engineering and construction company, which allows us to operate differently than a traditional engineering firm.
Our engineering services are unique because of our focus on the constructability of the design. By sharing information across departments, we utilize the feedback we get from the field to close the gap between design and construction. Our goal is to make the installation go as smoothly as possible, so we not only design with fabrication in mind, but we also provide more detailed drawings that help to reduce the work of the contractor. When you see our drawings, you see the difference.
Located in beautiful Bozeman, MT, minutes from endless outdoor pursuits, we strive for a work hard play hard balance accompanied by best-in-class benefits.
What You'll Do:
- Prepares schematics and drawings for the construction of new or remodeled buildings
- Performs design computations for buildings to ensure compliance with sound engineering practices and codes
- Estimates cost and schedule of projects
- Writes engineering specifications
- Provides oversight and coordinates the work of contractors to ensure appropriate execution of construction drawings
- Serves as project manager for engineering projects within the MEP discipline
- Develops and applies engineering standards and procedures across department
- Researches new and improved engineering and design practices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
What You Bring:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience designing HVAC, Plumbing, & Hydronic Systems for Large, Custom Residential or Commercial Projects
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Montana preferred
- Experience as a Project Manager preferred
- Familiarity with International Mechanical Code, ASHRAE & All Relevant HVAC Codes & Standards
- Familiarity with Uniform Plumbing Code, ASPE Standards, & All relevant Plumbing Codes & Standards
- Team oriented individual that excels in a flexible and changing environment
Software Experience Preferred:
- Autodesk Revit
- Heating/Cooling Load Calculation Software
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft Excel
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance - 3 affordable options available
- Dental & Vision
- Employer 401(k) match up to 8%
- Paid Time Off
- Co-workers committed to teamwork, individual responsibility, and success
- Opportunity to live and play in the Last Best Place
- Extensive In-house, factory, & On-site Training
Williams Plumbing / Williams Civil Construction
ManufacturingView all jobs at Williams Plumbing / Williams Civil Construction