Williams Place, Davidson’s premier retirement community for active seniors, is now hiring for a full-time Housekeeper/Server. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with evenings and weekends off.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Light housekeeping in resident’s apartments.
· Laundry and linen service.
· Clean community common areas.
· Serve meals to residents at their tables.
Skills and Abilities:
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Clear and concise communication in English is required.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures.
· Prior housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
· A team player mentality and the ability to work well as part of a team is required.
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
We offer a competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off, Company paid life, the opportunity to elect medical, dental, vision and disability benefits (not available in CA), as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with company match at the company’s discretion, and an employee assistance program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
How to Apply:
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you can never go wrong doing the right thing. Our foundation of principles and philosophies don’t work for everyone, but they may be just what you’re looking for!
Please come by and complete an application, we would love to meet you!
825 Peninsula Drive
Davidson, NC 28036
Submit your most recently updated resume to WilliamsPlace.Hiring@HawthornRet.com for consideration.
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications, and reference checks. Williams Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer.