The Reprographics Associate position is responsible for providing Reprographics and general clerical office support (copy, fax, hospitality, facilitates, reservations, mail and intake functions) at a client site in NY.
Core hours of work: Weekends, Saturday & Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm
Flexible hours of work: Friday & Monday 9:00am-7:00pm
Job duties (* denotes an “essential function”)
- Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work.
- *Perform work in copy, print, mail and intake functions as needed and according to established procedures.
- *Follow procedures so as to run jobs in proper order.
- *Communicate with supervisor, Shift lead, or client on job or deadline issues.
- *Meet contracted print job deadlines.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Load copiers with various paper and toner.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on work of others as requested.
- Place service calls when needed.
- Answer all weekend client telephone inquiries
- Provide Hospitality support over weekend as required
- Undertake weekend room booking reservations
- Support all weekend client requests across all service lines, mail, reprographics
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies.
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital reprographics equipment.
- Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics procedures
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and to work independently.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.