Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Administrative Assistant is a professional delivering exceptional customer service to external stakeholders. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Inputs time entry requests (make edits/adjustments, request approval, release)
- Prepares expense reports and payment funds requests
- Completes narrative edits, prepares final invoices and sends to client
- Coordinates video conference requests for secretaries
- Performs data entry
- Answers and routes phone calls to appropriate parties
- Works under time constraints to meet deadlines
- Reviews own work product for accuracy
- Produces accurate and high quality work
- Communicates effectively and respectfully with co-workers and client requestors
- Uses job tracking software to log in and out of all tasks for internal tracking purposes
- Maintains accurate timesheets (including proper use of overtime log)
- Other duties as requested by the client and management
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an office/administrative role.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate’s degree preferred.
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.