Working within a team environment, the Cell Specialist will have responsibility for the operation, and inspection of all types of processes, parts, and activities including Flame Spray/Plasma Spray, Laser, etc. He/she will participate in inspection and/or testing related activities to ensure that parts are manufactured in accordance with manufacturing standards and specifications.
1. Operation and inspection of all types of processes, parts, and activities including Plasma Spray Experience.
2. Aptitude for maintenance required.
3. Set-up and operation of other CNC machine experience beneficial.
4. Machine and/or tests parts according to engineering and customer standards and specifications.
5. Maintain accurate and reliable documentation.
6. Participate in establishing manufacturing methods, including machine, test, material and tooling requirements, to ensure parts are machined according to engineering tolerances/specifications.
7. Perform inspection and/or testing related activities to ensure that parts are machined in accordance with manufacturing standards and blueprint specifications. Visually inspects parts to ensure they are free of burrs or damaged surfaces.
8. Provide input and recommendations for selecting, installing, and adjusting CNC and manual machine cutting tools to ensure they are consistent with type and size of material being machined.
9. Remove burrs, sharp edges, tool marks and other irregularities from machined parts to ensure they are in accordance with engineering blueprints, and tolerance requirements.
10. Maintain proper identification of parts per planning specifications and ensure that accurate and reliable records and documentation are maintained.
11. Communicate change of shift requirements to ensure team members receive accurate and reliable information and documentation.
High School or GED and a minimum of two years of directly related experience in Plasma Spray. Effective interaction with team members, customers and all levels of management. Reads, understands and correctly interprets basic blueprint drawings.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist. (Note – must use a lift assist or assistance from other individual(s) when lifting in excess of 50 lbs.)
• Must be capable of pushing or pulling a weight of 60 lbs.
• Must have grip strength of at least 50 lbs.
Responsible for and accountable for product safety and the quality of work, including, as a minimum, all elements defined in the Company’s Quality Policy.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required. Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and protected veteran status.
Why Work Here?
Great company, great benefits and room for growth!