We offer full training, great pay, benefits, and we are looking to hire by the end of this week.
Over the past three years we have had massive and sustainable growth, reaching over 100% growth in the last two years alone. With growth comes new locations, and with new locations comes the need to fill positions with individuals who fit our team model and unique office culture.
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great benefits
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment, we help each other grow in this career
- Voted Top Workplace by Boston Globe 2017,2018
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills. In our experience, we have found that these are natural traits found within people that have worked in the hospitality and food service industries. Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.