Human Resources Manager
Williams Consulting LLC Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Williams Consulting, LLC is seeking a candidate to join our growing team as a Human Resources Manager who can work in the corporate office located in Baltimore, MD.
HUBZone residency preferred.
Williams Consulting, LLC is an 8a, HUBZone and Woman-owned Small Business with Federal, State, Local and Commercial clients. We take great pride in our ability to provide exceptional customer service and we value our employees and recognize their contributions to the success of our clients and our company. We offer competitive salaries and support flexible work locations and scheduling, when possible. We offer competitive benefits including Medical, Vision, and Dental coverages through national plans, as well as Life, AD&D, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance, PTO, and 401k.
Williams Consulting LLC is seeking an experienced Human Resources (HR) Manager to provide leadership in the development and execution of all Human Resources activities. The candidate will be responsible for talent acquisition, employee relations, organizational design, legal compliance, compensation, payroll, benefits, leave administration, and corporate communication.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, supporting the goals of the Company
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, and vacation
- Create, revise, and prepare new/existing job descriptions, ensuring that they are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Assist with full lifecycle staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Manage and regularly update the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) - applicant tracking system
- Conduct orientation and training programs for new hires and current employees
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Conduct bi-monthly payroll reviews and payroll administration
- Ensure the business’ compliance with local, state, and federal regulations by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements
- Develop innovative approaches that support organizational business goals
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring, training modules, and morale
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
- Create and send professional company communications via email and/or through the HRIS system to staff regarding HR updates, alerts, and notices
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Expertise with problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Expertise working with HRIS systems
- Extensive knowledge of standard office procedures and practices
- Expertise in interviewing and recruitment
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a HR related field is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years HR experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior PHR (SPHR) certification
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to respond effectively to changing events and competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to build trusting relationships as well as influence employees at all levels.
- Time management skills; prioritizes time and projects appropriately
- Ability to successfully lead and partner with individuals and teams across a wide range of functions, organization levels, and site cultures
- Ability to create and lead a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with emotional or confrontational circumstances
- Ability to investigate employee issues and conflicts, conduct counseling in routine disciplinary matters, and bring them to resolution
- Understanding of security as it pertains to company operations
HUBZone resident preferred.
Williams Consulting LLC does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
HUBZone Residence Preferred.
Williams Consulting LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Williams Consulting LLC