When you join the StorQuest Self Storage family, you’re tapping into the power of a different kind of brand. As a William Warren Group managed company, StorQuest seeks motivated individuals who can contribute to our evolving culture. That’s where YOU come in.
Job Title: Store Manager
Facility: StorQuest Waipahu/Farrington
The Store Manager represents the facility and reports directly to the District Manager. The Store Manager has leadership experience, financial savviness, and an entrepreneurial spirit and takes charge in making the facility experience awesome for the StorQuest customer.
Are you a great customer service oriented person? Outgoing, bubbly, friendly personality? If you answered yes multiple times, then please continue reading J
· Sales and goal-oriented ‘people person’ with exceptional telephone skills and a knack for turning telephone and walk-in inquiries into rentals on the spot.
· Understands local marketing practices and eager to make StorQuest stand out in the community.
· A team player eager to develop with our growing company.
· Understands financials (handling cash, balancing receipts, posting payments, & more) and how to timely manage the processes involved.
· Great attitude, likable and ready to develop relationships within the company and community.
· Delivers an awesome customer experience that has people buzzing and staff admiring.
· Takes on administrative tasks openly and conquers them efficiently. Great with the basics: Word/Excel, record maintenance, merchandise inventory etc.
· Responsible for general flow of the facility and all moving parts.
· Keeps close tabs on the facility (monitors security system; performs lock checks on a daily basis.)
· Steps in to make sure the facility is well-maintained and is always looking for opportunities to share new ideas.
· Understands the audit process and its impact on the businesses operations.
Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) with Matching Contributions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Teambuilding Events & Activities
Employee Assistance Program