William Raveis Real Estate Shelton, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance (WRRE) is the #1 family-owned real estate company in the Northeast and Florida. CEO William Raveis founded the luxury brokerage nearly 50 years ago and has turned it into a real estate powerhouse with more than 4,300 talented sales associates across 134 offices. WRRE is the only privately held firm offering the most complete set of best-in-class services: from buying and selling with state-of-the-art marketing tools, to renovating and staging, to mortgage, insurance and closing services.
As a result of ongoing growth, WRRE is seeking for a Search Engine Marketing Analyst who is well versed with defining and tracking performance metrics and testing to effectively optimize conversion rates to grow our digital advertising and lead programs. You must be highly motivated, focused yet flexible, a strong analytical thinker and able to manage data, multiple projects, and a team of internal and external contributors.
• Accountable for the execution of digital campaigns and achievement of KPIs
• Drives ongoing digital campaign strategy improvements and performance
· Developing and implementing insertion orders based on targeting requirements for the campaign and gathering creative in a timely manner (i.e. landing pages, form files, banners, ad copy).
· Management and optimization of multi-channel digital advertising strategies that drive business objectives
• Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating issues during the campaign.
• Communicating when there are problems with systems, campaigns, sponsorships, or concerns over advertising performance.
• Leads optimization tests and presents data points that result in execution changes
· Works in conjunction with specialized Web Designer to ensure alignment between digital advertising and SEO strategies and understands how to communicate holistic strategies to upper management
· Creating end-of-month performance reports; Reporting on campaign objectives and trend analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3 - 5 years of experience leading digital advertising efforts
• Independent self-starter who embraces a team-oriented and collaborative approach with a desire to learn new methods and tools, plus present ideas
• Proven knowledge of SEO, CRO, and Social Media as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
• Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Experience with Google AdWords, LinkedIn, YouTube, Bing, Facebook Advertising
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
• Experience with ad coordination and trafficking is a plus.
William Raveis Real Estate
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance provides real estate, mortgage, insurance and settlement services to the consumer. We have approximately 420 employees who make up our management, headquarters staff, mortgage, insurance and settlement companies.