Marketing & Design Specialist
William Raveis Real Estate New London, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance (WRRE) is the #1 family-owned real estate company in the Northeast and Florida. CEO William Raveis founded the luxury brokerage nearly 50 years ago and has turned it into a real estate powerhouse with more than 4,300 talented sales associates across 134 offices. WRRE is the only privately held firm offering the most complete set of best-in-class services: from buying and selling with state-of-the-art marketing tools, to renovating and staging, to mortgage, insurance and closing services.
As a result of ongoing growth, WRRE is adding a Marketing & Design Specialist to the team in New London County. This role plays a critical role in supporting the sales team with a focus on graphic design, and the creation and execution of the office’s print and digital marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with sales associates and proactively plan and execute marketing strategies
• Provide concierge level of support to our sales associates with a variety of marketing tasks including CMA Listing Presentations (Moxi Present), print advertising, direct mail, social media and e-mail marketing
• Coordinate and execute all print and digital advertising
• Manage branding and social media to ensure content aligns with company standards
• Training coordination: on-board and provide individual support on our company tools and business building applications to new sales associates
• Assist sales manager with weekly meeting presentations, special events and promotional materials
• Raveis.com agent web page support including creating team bios, testimonials and adding video content
• Coordinate marketing reimbursement processing in our Kace ticketing platform
• Maintain pre-printed inventory of marketing materials
• Communication with various departments in headquarters via our Kace ticketing platform
• Provide general administrative support including facilities management, light accounting, and transaction management
• Prior real estate marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Graphic Design
• Portfolio required
• Experience managing social media accounts
• As Strong computer software skills: Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite: InDesign
• Customer service oriented; strong team player
• Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent written, editing and communication skills
William Raveis Real Estate
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance provides real estate, mortgage, insurance and settlement services to the consumer. We have approximately 420 employees who make up our management, headquarters staff, mortgage, insurance and settlement companies.
AddressNew London, CT