William Raveis Real Estate Milford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance (WRRE) is the #1 family-owned real estate company in the Northeast and Florida. CEO William Raveis founded the luxury brokerage nearly 50 years ago and has turned it into a real estate powerhouse with more than 4,300 talented sales associates across 134 offices. WRRE is the only privately held firm offering the most complete set of best-in-class services: from buying and selling with state-of-the-art marketing tools, to renovating and staging, to mortgage, insurance and closing services.
As a result of ongoing growth, WRRE is adding an Administrative Manager to the team for our Milford, CT office. This position provides administrative support to Sales Manager, Marketing Coordinator and Real Estate Agents.
Property Listings Management
- Audit MLS to SkySlope (transaction management platform) to ensure transactions entered.
- Notify agent of Listing or Contracts are missing in SkySlope.
- Train agents on SkySlope platform and assist with entry as needed.
- Check depositing and printing
- Communicate closely with off-site Transaction Coordinator for commission invoice needs.
- MLS Assistance & Status updating; Track status changes for listings, i.e. price reductions, extensions, withdrawals/cancellations and ensure that proper documentation of status changes is received
- Order For Sale Sign installation & removal
- Review and enter showing instructions into Showing Desk
- Schedule showing appointments if duty agents need assistance
New Agent Setup
- Print New Hire Packets for Sales Manager to have on hand.
- Order phone number, program number into phone system and AccessLine broadcast, program agent’s phone and voicemail
- Order business cards, name riders and open house signs as needed
- Add to office roster, cell phone and address lists
- Receptionist Duties - Answer phones and direct calls appropriately
- Distribute incoming mail, process outgoing mail, maintain mail machine.
- Maintain/order office supplies, town maps, business cards.
- Troubleshoot printer issues and phone issues; program/reprograms phone numbers and extensions for new/departing Agents.
- Act as back up for Marketing Coordinator when he/she is out of the office
- Promote and assist with Sales Meetings, local and company events
- Email floor duty request forms to agents
- Assist Sales Agents with projects and mailings.
- Social Media support for sales associates & office accounts
- Forward American Home Shield applications to Relocation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in Real Estate, with an understanding of MLS systems
- Microsoft 365 Suite, including Publisher
- Social media experience posting to Instagram and Facebook.
- Solid communication skills to handle email and phone business.
- Ability to prioritize to meet shifting demands in a sales environment.
- Ability to work autonomously. Responsible for making decisions at the local office and communicating closely with management off-site. The ability to stand behind those decisions when given a task, and to drive involvement with the agents.
- Excellent written, editing and communication skills
- Typing accuracy and speed on computer.
- Strong customer service skills.
This position requires individual to sit mostly at a desk, working on a computer. On occasion the position requires standing, reaching, bending, squatting and walking. Maximum requirement to lift is no more than 20 lbs.
William Raveis Real Estate
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance provides real estate, mortgage, insurance and settlement services to the consumer. We have approximately 420 employees who make up our management, headquarters staff, mortgage, insurance and settlement companies.