General Purpose: To provide customer service support for the sales offices and provide assistance to the Sales Agents. In order to achieve the general purpose of this position the following duties may be required.
This Sales Assistant role will be in our beautiful master planned communities in Timnath and Lakes at Centerra, CO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Open and secure the model homes.
- Greet homeowners.
- Respond to telephone inquiries.
- Provide homebuyers with price sheets and floor plans.
- Assist homebuyers with keys and other information as needed once the loan is funded.
- Respond to requests from Superintendents.
- Assist Appraisers as necessary
- Regular contact with Sales Manager, Superintendents, Homebuyers, and Sales Staff.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- High School diploma. College preferred but not required.Three to six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires experience using Excel.
- May require a Real Estate License in some states.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Company Mission.
- Develops and maintains respect and harmony with all Employee and Management.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with homebuyers, prospective homebuyers and vendors.
- Exercise initiative in organizing and completing assigned tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Meet established productivity and task management standards, or seek assistance.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, employee should know how to use a computer and have knowledge of word processing; database; and other Windows software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job is color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.