Product Owner/Manager- MarTech
William Hill US Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working with William Hill, you will be at the heart of the technological revolution with one of the world's most trusted betting and gaming companies. William Hill deals with projects ranging from mobile to desktop to betting sites. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that's the same as the number of orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily; impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
When we say cutting edge tech, we mean it! Here, you can work on highly reliable and scalable systems with low latency, utilizing the best of bread technology stack available, such as: Scala, Kafka, Redis, React, Cassandra, Kubernetes and Docker among others.
You will be part of a great working atmosphere, performing complex work in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers in a modern, flat organization with a startup mentality - You will have the opportunity to make an impact and build awesome products!
What You'll Do:
- Be part of one of our Martech teams, driving marketing and business data analytics
- Manage the integration processes to third-party marketing tools and first party mobile and web apps, collect relevant data to a centralized data hub and assimilate ML algorithms on top of the data in order to provide actionable insights for the business in general and the marketing department in particular.
- Be part of a team effort to drive conversion and engagement up using data driven decisions, including A/B testing, metric analysis and data correlation.
- Own and maintain the Jira ticket backlog, managing ticket quality, making sure developers can perform the work using those tickets and fallowing ticket status from start to finish to ensure the right things are being worked on
- You will work in an agile environment, where you'll need to create sprint measuring tools using Jira dashboards to provide a holistic picture of the state of the sprint, team velocity and overall progress.
- Help determine which metrics and parameters we need to track and how are we going to track those throughout our websites, landing pages, products and engines.
What You'll Need:
- A customer-first mindset. You have a deep empathy for our customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within our digital product landscape. Own the Customer's visual experience
- MarTech experience in one or more of the following areas is required: Conversion growth (SEO, A/B testing, PPC, campaign adaptation, retargeting), third party marketing tools (Appsflyer, Marketo, Airship, GA, FB campaign, DFM, etc.), marketing data analysis using ML algorithms to drive proactive actions
- Software development or data analytics experience is a plus
- 3+ years' experience developing successful digital products across various platforms including web, apps and connected devices
- Experience within the digital publishing industry on consumer facing products is a plus.
- Proven result-oriented leader that has an ability to get things done
- You have a demonstrated track record of leading large-scale products from conception through completion
- You have demonstrated an ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and promoting follow-through for yourself and your peers
- A deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand our fans and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insight and practical usage of data.
- An ability to establish and manage projects. Develop and maintain product roadmap. You can create initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
- Ability to lead. You have the ability to influence across different organizations and align cross-functional teams on common goals.
- You maintain a strong knowledge of product development techniques, including agile methodologies. You can write user stories, technical requirements and well thought out use cases. An ability to prototype your ideas is a plus
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office