Product Lead - CBS
William Hill US Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In typical Las Vegas fashion, things are buzzing here at William Hill. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that's the same as the number of orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily; impressed? We're growing, and here you'll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way using cutting edge technology.
Working in conjunction with the CTO and CPO you'll be a key contributor in driving William Hill's product expansion.
What you'll be doing:
- Coach and provide leadership to the members of your team in areas such as, JIRA hygiene, writing release notes, backlog prioritization, among others.
- Own your customer's experience. You will be a subject matter expert for your customer's experience.
- Own your area's roadmap. Collaborate with your teams and stakeholders to develop and communicate the vision for products across our digital platform.
- Create goals for your teams. Align and prioritize initiatives with the product roadmap in accordance with the customer's needs, ROI and overall business goals.
- Display a customer-first mindset. You have deep empathy for your customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within your digital product landscape.
- Collaborate across all disciplines. Work closely with engineering and design resources to develop feasible, viable and desirable solutions while incorporating fan feedback through multiple iterations of your products.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand your customers and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Foster team communication. Clearly, communicate the performance of your product utilizing key communication tools like detailed mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes.
- Requirements gathering and writing. Document and organize requirements using Agile methods like themes, epics and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Timeline Planning. Work with your teams to be able to create and communicate timelines utilizing techniques like t-shirt sizing.
- 10+ years developing successful digital products across various platforms including web, apps and connected devices.
- You've led multiple teams preferably comprised of various functions like Engineering, QA, UX Design in addition to product.
- You've created clear objectives using frameworks like OKR's to guide teams to success.
- You have experience in Agile software product delivery preferably using tools like JIRA.
- You've created and maintained roadmaps for multiple channels of work.
- You have a track record of leading large-scale products from conception through to completion.
- You have ruthlessly prioritized initiatives balancing business goals with customer impact.
- You have observed and participated in customer interviews to gain insights into your products.
- You've utilized frameworks like RICE to prioritize initiatives.
A bit about you:
- You focus your teams on delivering results and meeting data-driven goals.
- You understand how to manage stakeholders and how to gain backing for your team's initiatives.
- You enjoy learning new skills and keeping up to date with developments in technology.
- You are highly motivated wanting to work with the best and be the best.
- You inspire your teams to build best in class B2C products.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office