William Hill is growing, and here you'll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way. Our start-up culture is built on trust and encouragement and backed by a sports betting icon who get things right. We're looking for curious and talented people, who never settle for second best. If you're anything like us, you'll be up for a challenge and love working with other great people.
What You Will Do:
- A customer-first mindset. You have a deep empathy for our customers, coupled with an approach to solving problems for them within our digital product landscape. Own the Customer's visual experience
- A deep understanding of data. You are always looking to better understand our fans and find opportunities to serve them through both qualitative and quantitative insight and practical usage of data.
- An ability to establish and manage projects. Develop and maintain product roadmap. You can create initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
- Ability to lead. You have the ability to influence across different organizations and align cross-functional teams on common goals.
- You maintain a strong knowledge of product development techniques, including agile methodologies. You can write user stories, technical requirements and well thought out use cases. An ability to prototype your ideas is a plus
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years' experience developing successful digital products across various platforms including web, apps and connected devices
- Experience within the digital publishing industry on consumer facing products is a plus.
- An ability to get things done
- You have a demonstrated track record of leading large-scale products from conception through completion
- You have demonstrated an ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and promoting follow-through for yourself and your peers
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William Hill complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office
William Hill US