Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
William Hagan Group
Asbury Park, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!Compensation:
$75,000 - $125,000Responsibilities:
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness.
- They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings.
- This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
- This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact with the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
We are a rapidly growing top-producing Real Estate Team that deals with all facets of real estate. Our mission is to empower people to achieve their goals through real estate. We value grit, resilience, integrity, personal development, and humility. We are looking for quality people to work in a fast-paced environment that demands high attention to detail and customer service.
William Hagan Group
AddressAsbury Park, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?