Position Title Logistics Broker
Location Ohio (can be in OH, IL, IN, or MI)
International Third Party Logistics Company committed to providing innovative strategies and services to help our customers create a competitive advantage with secure, economic, and timely management of goods.
This position is responsible for both tactical and strategic business development of new business. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 Plus years of industry experience selling Domestic and International Logistics including Domestic Trucking, Ocean/Air Import & Export, & Warehousing.
• Proven sales experience in the industry is a must
• Prospect, build, and develop strategic partnerships with clients/customers.
• Maintain and grow existing business while securing new revenue streams from new clients
• Achieve assigned and measurable sales objectives/targets
• Strong business acumen, account management and proven Logistics Sales & Negotiating Skills
• Focus on specified market segments to identify and develop high potential accounts
• Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
• Provide timely and accurate reports and document sales leads.
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Keep current with industry and market trends
• Serve as a liaison between clientele and operational staff
• Perform other related duties as assigned
1. Bachelor Degree preferred.
2. 5 or more years of Domestic and International Logistics sales including Domestic Trucking, Ocean/Air Import & Export, & Warehousing.