- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an experienced GC-ECD Chemist for an excellent career opportunity with a thriving organization.
DUTIES (include but not limited to):
· Performs analytical evaluations by GC-ECD Instrumentations.
· Determine analytical results as generated by the analytical procedures
· Become completely knowledgeable in the instrument operation as used for the analytical procedure
· Become proficient in EPA methodologies and other analytical methods as may be necessary for the analysis of samples
· Review data for completeness of work and accuracy of data
· Maintain scheduled analytical workload as determined by Team Leader
· Instrument maintenance, standard preparations as needed
· Initial review for data validity
· Take over Responsibilities of Group Leader in their absence
1. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related.
2. 2 or more years of GC-ECD Instrumentation experience.
William H Hunter RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Great Company! Excellent Career Opportunity!
ScienceView all jobs at William H Hunter Recruiting