- Expired: 17 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an experienced GC-ECD Chemist for an excellent career opportunity with a thriving organization.
DUTIES (include but not limited to):
· Performs analytical evaluations by GC-ECD Instrumentations.
· Determine analytical results as generated by the analytical procedures
· Become completely knowledgeable in the instrument operation as used for the analytical procedure
· Become proficient in EPA methodologies and other analytical methods as may be necessary for the analysis of samples
· Review data for completeness of work and accuracy of data
· Maintain scheduled analytical workload as determined by Team Leader
· Instrument maintenance, standard preparations as needed
· Initial review for data validity
· Take over Responsibilities of Group Leader in their absence
1. Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related.
2. 2 or more years of GC-ECD or GC-FID Instrumentation experience.
William H Hunter Recruiting www.williamhhunterrecruiting.com
William H Hunter Recruiting
Get fresh GC-ECD Chemist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.