Looking for someone with energy, motivation, and the skills in analog and digital electronics, power supply design and/or embedded hardware and firmware.
As an Electrical Engineer You Will perform some or all of the following:
• Develop and analyze electronics, software, and systems as they relate to lighting designs
• Develop code and electronic hardware in a variety of development systems including Microchip Technology and Texas Instruments.
• Design and layout printed circuit board using both schematic capture and layout tools ---specifically Altium Designer experience is a plus.
• Validate designs through design reviews, product testing, and detailed analysis.
• Provide technical documentation to relevant departments to support the development of customer documents (i.e. User manuals, application notes, release notes)
• Continuously evaluate new technologies that will improve product performance and reduce development time and costs.
• Work in a dynamic work environment designing the next generation of solid state lighting systems.
• Experience with embedded communications protocols a plus (DMX512, CAN, UART, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BACnet, KNX,DALI)
• Experience debugging microprocessor firmware.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electrical, or computer engineering.
2. 3 or more years of experience in analog and digital electronics including power supply design
3. 3 or more years of experience in embedded hardware and firmware.
4. Proven strong coding skills in C/C++ is a plus.
William H Hunter Recruiting
Why Work Here?
Great Company! Excellent Career Opportunity!