- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional firm seeks an experienced Construction Superintendent. Excellent pay and benefits.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Creates, updates and maintains the construction schedule
- Understands plans and specifications
- Develops, maintains and monitors production reporting
- Coordinates set up of job
- Assists in close out of job
- On Site Management
- Ensures compliance with plans and specifications
- Coordinates trades on site
- Ensures all inspections are performed
- Ensures labor production is met, quality is maintained
- Provides direction, training, problem resolution
- Ensures safety and security of construction project
- Cost Control
- Ensures budget is met through proper implementation of project plan
- Maintains and tracks materials
- Client Relations/Marketing
- Maintains good client relations
- Participates in bid/proposal interviews as required
- Construction Documentation
- Responsible for RFI's, miscellaneous documents such as time cards, daily reports, equipment logs
- Maintains required documentation electronically and/or hard copy
- Ensures as-builts are current and complete at the end of the project
1. 5 or more years of Construction Superintendent experience.
William H Hunter Recruiting www.williamhhunterrecruiting.com
William H Hunter RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Great Company! Excellent Career Opportunity!
ConstructionView all jobs at William H Hunter Recruiting