May be able to be remote
Company is seeking an experienced Business Process & Market Development Manager to help the leadership team coordinate high-level strategy and work deeply within the sales and marketing organizations to achieve aggressive sales and velocity goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in CRM, e-Commerce, sales, marketing, channel management and innovation ideally with industry experience in the semiconductor, life sciences/filtration and industrial markets.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- In charge of the design and implementation of the CRM system, with lead generation and ensure lead follow-up
- Rolling out a CRM philosophy to help the sales team, not weigh them down
- In charge of e-Commerce and related platforms
- Designing and deploying marketing campaigns to secure a customer base in new markets
- Deploying smart business processes allowing for growth without stressing the organization
- Analyze current pricing and develop strategies to grow top line sales, gross margin percentage and net income
- Introduce new technology to improve velocity, ability to provide value to customers faster than competition
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts and sub-distributors
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching the current market/ industry trends and develop new markets
- Sales Leadership – Lead sales and marketing initiatives and the team to increase revenue and profit while building sustainable market share.
- Product Management Acumen – Understands customer needs, product requirements and engineering implications of decisions to create solutions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns people and work with goals.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns people and work with strategic goals.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason and intuition as needed.
- Social Intelligence – The ability to get results from those around you in a non-abrasive way
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
1. 10 or more years of experience in sales and marketing in the Life Sciences/Filtration, Industrial or Semiconductor markets.
2. In-depth knowledge of sales/ marketing techniques and best practices.
3. Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
William H Hunter Recruiting
Why Work Here?
Great Company! Excellent Career Opportunity!