Concierge Sales Ambassador
- Expired: October 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Concierge Sales Ambassador role is responsible for performing direct-to-consumer sales activities and meeting or exceeding sales targets. The role will occasionally assist with Wine Club customer communication and collaborate with marketing initiatives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Increases revenue across brands by meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Generating leads for future sales.
- Participates in promotions, presentations, and events to help drive sales.
- Preparing reports as requested/needed.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing and other company programs.
- Supports efforts to retain and attract membership for the wine clubs.
- Obtains payment from clients, where appropriate.
- Explores member and customer needs to promote products and services.
- Updates and maintains information in CRM.
- Acts as a resource to customers for product and service information.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Sales Acumen
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Build Relationships
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Office environment
- Tasting Rooms (Inside, air-conditioned)
- Outdoor Events (Non-air-conditioned, various locations)
- Extended periods of sitting at a desk, using a computer and phone
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, using telephones, and with electronic means (email, social media, etc.)
Travel and remote work
- This position may require occasional travel to off-site locations, but does not require overnight travel except on occasion for events or training
- This position is eligible to work from home, with manager approval, but may require initial on-site work (2-3 weeks for training and orientation) and occasional visits for meetings.
Required education and experience
- 0-2 years of direct sales experience
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business or a related field
- One or more year of experience with CRM data maintenance
- Wine/spirits industry experience is a plus
Additional eligibility requirements
- Must be able to work with employees at all levels within the company
- Must be creative, outgoing, attentive to detail and possess great communication (verbal, written, electronic, listening) skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Responds to and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and dependability are required
- Good office technology skills (Phones, computers, office applications and systems)
- Must have the ability to multitask and complete duties, tasks, and projects, despite interruptions
- Work schedule may require off-hours and weekend work, if necessary to achieve required results. It will likely be necessary to be available for our most active times, including Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
- Must maintain a sense of urgency and positivity
- Ability to effectively work on teams
- Must be a self-starter and complete duties, tasks, and projects with little or no supervision
- This job is not eligible for visa sponsorship
It is the policy of William Chris Wine Company to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
William Chris Wine Co.
Get fresh Sales Concierge jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.