Willetts Technology is currently seeking an IT Support Specialist for an immediate opportunity.
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE in the realm of end user IT support. In addition, a two (2) year technical degree would be beneficial.
This position will be supporting multiple clients and multiple locations. The work environment is fast paced and full of energy. There are many opportunities to learn and experience different facets of the Information Technology profession. Opportunities to work alongside experienced system engineers and network engineers.
YOU MUST POSSES PROFICIENCY IN:
- BASIC LAN/WAN Configuration --TCP/IP, DNS
- Active Directory User Management
- Outlook Configuration
- Internet Explorer Configuration
- Exchange Email Account Setup
- Printer/Scanner Troubleshooting and Setup
- PC Setup/Moves
- Daily Activity/Customer Environments
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to Organize and Time Manage
Job duties include:
- Supporting end user with technical guidance and support
- Working on projects with the system/network engineers
- Following up with tickets to ensure resolution for end user's issues
- Documenting processes and customer networks
- Finding and suggesting solutions for company's IT needs
- Finding and implementing the right hardware/software for our client base
- Keeping daily task organized and scheduled
- Finishing task/projects on time
- Being able to help out where needed with team members and the company
- Following company policies and procedures
- Introducing best practices and implementing for our clients
- Recommending best hardware/software to use internally/externally
- Expanding your knowledge in the IT field
- Growing your soft skills for improved customer/team experience
This is an exciting position with a Company that is growing rapidly and has lots of long term career opportunities.