UEWR Systems Engineer/Analyst
- Posted: May 14, 2022
Willbrook Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Requisition Number: 2373123
Job Title: UEWR Systems Engineer/Analyst
Labor Location: Bedford, MA
Willbrook Solutions is seeking a Radar Systems Engineer/Analyst in Boston, MA. This person will provide Engineering/Analyses support to the Upgraded Early Warning Radar Program Office and MDA Ground Sensors Chief Engineer (CE).
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Provide Systems Engineering/Analyses expertise and knowledge
- Provide Systems Engineering analyses and process management
- Provide independent technical and programmatic assessment
- Perform requirements development and analyses
- Provide risk analysis and mitigation development
- Identify, analyze, and document system, design, interface, assessment, and validation/verification requirements to include risk assessments
- Collaborate across the MDA organization
- Present technical information to MDA Leadership at various levels
- Master of Science or Master of Arts degree (STEM Field preferred), The Government will consider a BA/BS from an accredited institution of higher learning in a related field with 20+ years of experience in lieu of the MA/MS degree requirement.
- 12+ years working on missile defense-related or other complex, large DoD program/project
- Knowledge and application of phased array radar theory, function, and design
- Works independently, applying engineering rigor to analyze and resolve problems within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to identify, analyze, and document system, design, interface, assessment, and validation/verification requirements to include risk assessments
- Experience implementing systems engineering "V" processes
- Ability to self-manage and initiate within team structure
- Ability to decompose complex problems to actionable elements
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Ability presenting complex information and concepts to Leaders at various levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office® applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Secret Clearance or TS required
- Working knowledge of MDA Systems Engineering processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of MDA organizational structure
- Working knowledge of Missile Defense System (MDS) architecture and concepts
- Proficient in the creation of deficiency reports and management in the Joint Deficiency Reporting System (JDRS)
- Experience in developing staff packages
Active Secret Clearance Required
The position requires a COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Willbrook Solutions, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Willbrook Solutions, Inc.