- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an MS/HS Teacher to join our team! You will educate students in multiple subjects at the secondary level in a private school. Subjects include 7th grade math, MS Computer, 12th grade Computer, HS Study Halls and a HS elective.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Willamette Valley Christian SchoolWhy Work Here?
Awesome team of teachers and students to work with in a Christian environment
Willamette Valley Christian School is located just north of Salem, Oregon. Our mission is to provide students with a Christ-centered education building on high academic standards. Our Core Values include: Nurture - Learn and grow together in a safe and supportive environment. Partner - Work collaboratively with parents and the community in the training and education of their children. Thrive - Provide spiritual and educational foundations so that students become godly, knowledgeable and courageous adults.
9075 Pueblo Ave NESalem, OR
EducationView all jobs at Willamette Valley Christian School