Packer - Support Person
- Posted: over a month ago
Provides support and materials to the Grading Packers.
- Follow all physical safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Follow all Safe Quality Foods procedures and requirements appropriate for this position.
- Quality control. (All employees are to perform continuous visual surveillance of all product, packaging and process around them to insure that we always produce a safe, quality product.)
- Staples bottoms of boxes with correct number of staples.
- Put correct liners in boxes.
- Stack boxes up and place by correct packing lanes.
- Cleaning up debris with brooms and dust mops
- Cleaning up broken eggs with Squeegees
- Other housekeeping tasks as assigned by Foreman and Leads
- Putting eggs back on convey for running back through the process again
- Stacking flats of eggs at the shrink wrap machine
Fill in for Grader Packers as directed by the Foreman and Leads
Perform other duties as assigned by Foreman and Leads
Actively participate in and promote our safety culture by following safe work practices and adhering to all safety policies and procedures. Responsible for reporting all incidents, accidents and observations of unsafe acts or conditions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
On the job training will be provided. Previous factory or line work preferred.
The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
The ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. The ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral form..
Powered by JazzHR
Willamette Egg Farms
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Willamette Egg Farms