Insurance Sales Representative
Will Hudson Agency, Farmers Insurance Mobile, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows. This position offers a base salary + commission opportunities. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a first job in the sales world. New college graduates with experience working in people-oriented businesses encouraged to apply.
Base Salary with Commissions
Licensing Reimbursement after 90 days
Weekends and Holidays Off
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required within first three months
- Life & Health Insurance license required within first six months
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Interested in a sales career, no insurance experience required but must possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
Will Hudson Agency, Farmers Insurance
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Will Hudson Agency, Farmers Insurance