We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Process all AIA Construction Progress billing.
- Complete and process OCIP/CCIP insurance applications and associated required documentation.
- Complete all subcontractor municipal permit applications and manage inspections - call in, follow up, document, close out.
- Generate, process, and submit all job close out packages - warranties, various job specific paperwork, etc.
- Assist with incoming phone calls.
- Generate material POs to corporate factory and third party vendors as necessary.
- Prepare and complete new job operational folder, inclusive of work order, contract prep, etc.
- Generate, submit, and follow up with subcontract change orders as applicable.
- Arrange crew travel reservations as necessary.
- Perform all other office tasks.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Previous experience with AIA Construction progress billing.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Outlook, MS Office Excel, Word proficiency.
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional office disposition.