Growing professional Office seeks office assistant part-time with opportunity to expand to full time. The Assistant will assist real estate and legal professionals with office administration, document preparation and filing, client contacts, filing and other office support tasks. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skill with Microsoft Office software products, will be well-organized and able to complete tasks independently within a given set of guidelines, and will be comfortable multitasking different types of assignments. \The successful candidate will perform various clerical and administrative functions.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration in real estate, law office, or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Candidates with a college degree are preferred, and high school diploma is a must.