Mechanical - Project Engineer
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Looking to leave your mark at a 100% employee-owned firm? Join Wiley|Wilson, an architecture and engineering (AE) firm where over 180 employee-owners across five locations serve our valued clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team of engineering and architectural professionals.
We are currently in search of a Mechanical Project Engineer to join our Raleigh, NC team. In this pivotal role, you will lead the mechanical design on various projects, collaborating closely with our mechanical design staff throughout the firm. As the mechanical technical lead, you will spearhead the design of complex projects and collaborate with Project Managers, Senior Engineers, and other Project Engineers to conceptualize designs and execute detailed design documents.
Mentoring junior staff and contributing to business development efforts are also key aspects of this position. With our strong track record in building system HVAC and plumbing systems, as well as steam, hot water, and chilled water production and distribution systems, Wiley|Wilson offers an exceptional platform for your expertise in MEP design. If you possess the requisite experience and a strong background in MEP design, this may be the challenge that you've been looking for. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee ownership (ESOP)
- Work-from-home flexibility (details here)
- Generous benefits, including:
- Multiple group health insurance options
- 401k with up to 6% matching contribution
- 24 days of paid time off (PTO) and five paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
- 6-10 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in NC, or obtain through reciprocity within three months of start date
- Experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Field knowledge of mechanical systems, familiarity with Trane Trace 700 analysis software
- Knowledge and application of sustainable design practices
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- Commissioning expertise
- Federal Government design experience
- LEED accreditation
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 180+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
- EOE/AAP, Disability/Covered veteran, Drug Free Workplace
- RDO71 Mechanical Project Engineer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.