Architect - Intern (Graduate)
- Posted: over a month ago
Interested in making your mark at a 100% employee-owned firm? Wiley|Wilson has 180+ employee-owners serving clients in five different locations and we are looking for the right person to grow with us!
We are seeking a new or recent graduate to join our Architecture department in Lynchburg, VA. If you are on track to become a licensed architect this may be the perfect entry-level opportunity for you.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee ownership (ESOP)
- Work-from-home flexibility (details here)
- Generous benefits, including:
- Multiple group health insurance options
- 401k with up to 6% matching contribution
- Four weeks of PTO + 9 holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
- New or recent graduate (0-2 years)
- Professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch. or M. Arch.) from an NAAB accredited university
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 180+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
- EOE/AAP, Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace
- L341 Architect - Intern (Graduate)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?