Wilen New York is a full-service direct marketing agency offering strategic insight, creative development, end-to-end production and detailed analytics across all direct marketing channels. Best of all, we’re conveniently located right here on Long Island.
We’re currently seeking a full-time, on-site Bilingual Art Director who has experience in, and a thorough understanding of, developing Hispanic, multi-cultural marketing campaigns. If you’re excited to bring your ideas to life in the form of high-impact direct mail, print and digital marketing, we’d like to hear from you.
- Lead and develop strategic creative concepts.
- Work closely with Copywriters to develop creative concepts through execution.
- Collaborate with creative and account teams on campaign development.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business needs and brands.
- Participate in presentations, brainstorm and ideation sessions.
- 7+ years’ experience as an Art Director in an agency environment with a strong understanding of print design.
- BFA or BA degree in Design, Advertising, Marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in Hispanic marketing.
- Dynamic presentation skills and ability to effectively articulate and present creative concepts and the design rationale behind them.
- Strong time management, leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven expertise with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
We’d love to hear your story and learn how your unique skills and talents can enhance our growing agency. You can find out more about us at www.wilennewyork.com. To apply for our Bilingual Art Director position, please submit your resume and cover letter along with your most recent portfolio link. This is a full-time, on-site position. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. E-Verify.