Wildwood Hotel and Casino (Golden Nugget Cripple Creek)
Cripple Creek, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- $0.75/gal Discount at our Gas Station!!!
- Deeply discounted bus tickets from Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, and Pueblo
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Referral programs earn up to $500 for each referral
- Employee rewards program
- Membership to Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation Gym
- Financial Education and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- And Much more.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing functions and on-site promotions.
- Perform special projects at the direction of Marketing Manager and the Director of Marketing.
- Provide exceptional customer service on the casino floor, on the phone, and via email.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with development of promotions and marketing programs including sourcing prizes, collateral, merchandise, etc.
- Communicate with advertising agency to coordinate advertising and collateral.
- Ensure all departments receive marketing packets, including cheat sheets and promotion rules and procedures, each month.
- Print and update signage on casino floor monthly and as needed.
- Track and update Jackpot Winners and photos.
- Pull and mail Win Loss Statements.
- Assist at Players Club and Ambassador Booth as needed.
- Create in-house signage and coupons. Coupon data entry tracking.
- Assist with in-house mailings to guests.
- Analyze KPIs and other data points to provide solutions for increased efficiency of our team and increased loyalty in our guests.
- Contribute to monthly VIP parties from planning to execution.
- Inventory control and gift shop management.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly but professional manner. Consistently follow up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceeds our service standards.
- Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Attend any meetings or training sessions/courses as required.
- Maintain high confidentiality regarding guest privacy.
- This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities. However, minor supervisory responsibilities may be required at the Players Club if you are the most senior marketing employee on site.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties cheerfully, satisfactorily and in a timely manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent; three-to-six month’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read, comprehend, and interpret simple instructions, correspondence, memos, and documents such as safety rules, operating manuals and procedures and maintenance instructions. Able to write routine simple correspondence. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and Employees.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in small units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense, patience and understanding while carrying out detailed written and/or oral instructions. Able to deal with and present problem solving ideas that involves concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Colorado Support Gaming License is required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong guest service skills and the ability to ask questions and apply deductive reasoning and listening skills are essential.
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to stand; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The Employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lengthy periods of standing may be necessary.
- The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Using and viewing a computer screen daily is mandatory.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Employee frequently works with computer programs, calculators, and other essential office and casino hardware.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The Employee should be able to adapt well to the casino environment involving large numbers of people, loud and continuous high noise levels.
- Must be able to psychologically handle the concept of persons occupying an establishment for the purpose of gambling, drinking, eating and smoking for long periods of time.
- This position is not on any key logs as having authority for signing out keys.
ACCESS TO RESTRICTED AREAS:
- This position has no access to restricted areas
Wildwood Hotel and Casino (Golden Nugget Cripple Creek)
AddressCripple Creek, CO
Get fresh Marketing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.