- Posted: 6 days ago
- $0.75/gal Discount at our Gas Station!!!
- Deeply discounted bus tickets from Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Pueblo
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Referral program earn up to $500 for each referral
- Employee rewards program
- Membership to Cripple Creek Parks and Recreation Gym
- Financial Education and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Serves customers with beverages and food in a prompt and courteous manner
- Responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP’s and teammates
- Must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills including tact, patience, and courtesy when dealing with customers and teammates
- Adheres to Food & Beverage uniform policy; maintains a safe work environment for all employees, and complies with Wildwood Casino Policies and procedures, as well as Health Department and OSHA policies and procedures
- Greets customers as they approach bar.
- Keeps beverage station clean and stocked.
- Maintains a clean organized work environment at all times.
- Performs duties in compliance with company policies as well as all Federal, State and Local safety and health standards as well as the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality services in order to encourage customers to purchase cocktail/ bar services.
- Monitors customers for intoxication, discontinues alcohol sales, and informs F&B management. Alerts F&B Management regarding customers that may be difficult or possible violent.
- Exercises diligence at all times maintaining the cleanliness of the casino. ◊ Provides support for bar staff as necessary.
- Performs other duties, including special projects, as needed and directed. ◊ Sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks to customers.
- Provides quality services in order to encourage purchase bar services. ◊ Maintains a properly stocked, clean and well organized bar at all times. Ensures that all liquor controls are closely monitored and tightly maintained.
- Monitors cash-flow and complies with money handling procedures. Acts to prevent loss and theft, and to maintain the integrity of all cash and comp transactions. ◊ Coordinated bartending activities with the rounds and breaks of Cocktail Servers. ◊ Promotes events in gaming, slots, the restaurant and other areas, as required or requested.
- Makes change for customers.
- Wears and maintains all uniforms properly.
- Performs all duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act. ◊ Complies with established security policies and procedures.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty cheerfully, satisfactorily and in a timely manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work independently, and work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates time and organizational management; detailed oriented ◊ Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to teach and work with others
- Punctual and has reliable attendance
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Ability to read, writes, and interprets instructional documents such as safety rules, manuals, and recipes.
- Must attend Mandatory Guest Service and New Employee Orientation
- Must be able to work any shift assigned including but not limited to days, swing, grave, weekends, and/ or holidays unless otherwise specified
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or equivalent; three-to-six month’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read, comprehend, and interpret simple instructions, correspondence, memos, and documents such as safety rules, operating manuals and procedures and maintenance instructions.
- Able to write routine simple correspondence.
- Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and Employees.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in small units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense, patience and understanding while carrying out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Able to deal with and present problem-solving ideas that involves concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Colorado Gaming License is preferred but not required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Strong guest service skills and the ability to ask questions and apply deductive reasoning and listening skills are essential.
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to stand; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The Employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Lengthy periods of standing may be necessary.
- The Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Using and viewing a computer screen on a daily basis is mandatory.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Employee frequently works with computer programs, calculators, and other essential office and casino hardware.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- The Employee should be able to adapt well to the casino environment involving large numbers of people, loud and continuous high noise levels.
Wildwood Hotel and Casino (Golden Nugget Cripple Creek)
AddressCripple Creek, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?