We have an immediate opening for a highly creative, motivated and experienced Graphic Designer. In this role, you will assist with the development and creation of visual communication for integrated campaigns, website design, social media, video, email campaigns, digital and print advertisements as well as internal communications that will elevate our growing brand both visually and strategically.
We're looking for someone with a sharp eye for design, who can lead the creative process by offering solutions as well as take constructive feedback. You will show a strong foundation in design principles and be able to navigate in a fast-paced environment while consistently offering well thought out visual communication that reaches beyond the norms. You are successful by staying agile and not afraid of change and can pivot accordingly.
You will report to the head of Marketing and work with the marketing and sales team to develop the brand story of all products and services. This is a full-time non-remote position located at our Lincoln office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take the lead with creative solutions that inspire innovation;
- Design across all types of marketing channels including web, social, print and digital;
- Assist marketing & sales team with design deliverables while offering new ideas;
- Manage workflow while adhering to tight deadlines;
- Stay informed of trends in visual communication; and
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Communications, or in similar related field;
- Minimum: 2-4 years of design and graphics experience;
- A creative spirit and the ability to work as part of a team, incorporating input from others and completing projects on time; and
- Ability to pass required back ground check
- You're a team player with a positive attitude and love to share your abilities with a team
- You're passionate about all things design and love to solve problems
- You're curious, always thinking about how to improve and drive results
- You proactively seek opportunities where you can share and learn from others
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter, resume and portfolio for review.