Housekeeper at Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock
- $16 to $17 Hourly
- Paid Time Off
$300 sign on bonus paid out after 90 days of successful employment
Two boutique properties in Sedona, AZ are looking for a housekeeper to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and reliable.
Location options will include Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock and White House Inn Sedona.
Job Purpose: To perform a combination of tasks that maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
ROOM & PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in both guestrooms and public areas. This role will play a critical hand in executing the comfortable and enjoyable guest experience.
- Daily tasks will include stripping and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning all surfaces, replenishing terry and amenities and assisting with laundry needs.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms in both check-out and stayover environments
- Ensure all public spaces are consistently clean and in guest-ready condition
- Follow all established department cleaning standards and safety procedures
- Properly communicate maintenance repair needs and safety hazards to management
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested to meet the needs of the business
- Knowledge of proper cleaning practices and procedures
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to complete tasks in a satisfactory manner
Requirements & Experience
- No prior experience in housekeeping required
- Effective time management skills in order to ensure completion of all assigned tasks
- Flexible in schedule and willing to meet the demands of a complex operation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Ability to regularly lift, pull, and push moderate weight
- Attention to detail to detect room cleanliness and discrepancies
Compensation & Benefits
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Referral program
- Staff Meals
About Life House
Wildflower Inn is managed by Life House, a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator and technology company. We operate hotels under our guiding mission to have travel be more meaningful and accessible for guests and make hotels more profitable and seamlessly operated for owners. From motels to ultra-luxury boutiques, our technology and management formula is best suited to any independent property in every market.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wildflower Inn at Bell RockSedona, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.